Speaking like a Pro
Stage Presence: ‘Speaking like a pro’ coaching programmes
Bespoke one-to-one coaching for individuals who are experienced or regular speakers but now looking to improve their stage presence and impact when presenting.
If you are already speaking regularly I will work with you to help you excel in both stagecraft and promoting yourself as a speaker. Perhaps you’re preparing for a biggest conference speech of your life, or presenting as part of the recruitment process for a senior role. Or maybe you want to improve your skills as a way of keeping ahead of the competition and to continue to develop your personal style and impact. Or perhaps you want to position yourself as a professional speaker.
Coaching will be completely bespoke and can be short and sharp or a longer coaching and development programme, but are likely to include:
- Watching you in action on stage speaking at an internal or external event, to critique your presentation style. This will include seeking feedback on your presentation and presenting style from audience members, other presenters and event organisers.
- Work on your content – structure, language, visual aids.
- Work on your delivery – use of voice and body.
- Use of humour
- Use of audience interaction
- Preparation for a future speaking engagement then watching you deliver it – then critiquing again. This process can be repeated until you feel you’re reaching your full potential as a speaker.
- Finding the right speaking opportunities for you to reach your target audience – and seeing the business results you need.