Does the idea of presenting in public (or even in a meeting) fill you with dread? Do you avoid pitching for work or presenting to clients? Do you struggle to come up with anything more creative than a blizzard of bulletpoints and bad slides? Presenting is now an essential business skill – are your skills up to date and up to scratch?
This is a rare opportunity to work on your business presentations and pitches with UK Speaker of the Year 2015/16, Steve Bustin. With only 8 places available for this intensive one day masterclass, you’ll develop your own personal presentation style as well as learn best practice for all types of presentations.
Whether you’re a presentation virgin or an experienced speaker, this course will give you the tools to take away and dramatically change your success rate and confidence in presentations.
By the end of the masterclass you will:
- Understand your personal presentation style and know how to play to your strengths and address any weaknesses.
- Know how to develop creative, engaging presentations that will deliver on your objectives – and your audience’s objectives.
- Go away with lots of ideas on how to open, close and structure your presentation for maximum impact
- Know how to prepare your voice and body to present or pitch effectively.
- Have a range of strategies for dealing with nerves when presenting.
- Have a range of resources and tools to call on and use next time you’re asked to present.
- Have your own mini presentation critiqued and honed by one of the UK’s top professional speakers
Who is the masterclass aimed at?
- Those in job roles that require presenting – whether that’s in internal meetings, pitching to clients or for new contracts or speaking at industry trade events and conferences.
- Those running their own businesses who want to be able to speak in public as way of raising their profile and reaching potential new customers
- Those looking to use speaking as a revenue stream within their business
- Anyone who has a speech or presentation coming up that they want to hone and develop.
The masterclass takes place in a relaxed business setting in Brighton’s North Laine, 5 minutes walk from Brighton Station. Refreshments and a sandwich lunch are included (please advise in advance on any dietaery requirements).
Book here: More information and booking HERE.